Vertical panel saw SECTOR 1254: We have done a lot of hard work, to make your work easier!
The SECTOR 1254 vertical panel saw from HOLZ-HER combines proven technology from over 50 years of experience with a basic, solid design offering you a unique price/benefit ratio. The SECTOR 1254 is available in 2 frame versions with cutting lengths of 3,300 to 5,300 mm and cutting height of 1,900 or 2,200 mm. The cutting depth is 60 mm.
This vertical panel saw allows one-man operation from panel storage to finished, precisely cut section.
The range of applications for HOLZ-HER circular panel saws can be extended as required with genuine HOLZ-HER accessories. For example with the HOLZ-HER patented Super Cut prescoring system. This system operates with two scoring blades to score laminated panels ensuring tear-free edge quality right down to one tenth of a millimeter. A further option is the professional cut optimization software, Opti-Base V-Cut for perfect optimization results through complete material utilization.
Cut optimization with Opti-Base V-Cut
Cut optimization – Step-by-step instructions for effective panel cutting
With the professional OptiBase V-Cut cutting optimization feature from HOLZ-HER, you always get the best optimization result thanks to perfect material utilization. Clearly arranged user surface and 10” touch screen for simple, quick operation and management of orders, material and parts lists. The label printer for HOLZ-HER machines, which is included in the package, ensures clear identification of parts.
The way to support cutting optimization
- The optimization software for vertical panel cutting saws means you can optimize your cutting plans effortlessly.
- Waste material is significantly reduced and professionally managed through labeling.
- The choice is yours – you can either import the cutting plans created in your office via network connection / USB or enter them directly on the touch screen.
- Perfect material utilization and maximum yield thanks to intelligent software.
- Importing parts lists from various branch programs (Cabinet Control, Imos, OSD, CSV interface, etc.)
- Writing parts lists in the office incl. Edging / Coverings / Oversize dimensions / Production sequence / etc.
- Printing labels with all known information such as: Data matrix / Com. / Dimensions / Edgings / Coverings / etc.
- Fast handling at machine, because optimization can be accomplished previously in the office and the monitor shows all data and work steps
- Remnants are managed and booked (remnant store also completely active)
- Programmable remnant store for panels and coverings
- Network connectivity (machine can be integrated into network so that all remnants are also known in the office and optimized results can be displayed directly on machine.)
- Plug to Play
Prescoring for precision cuts
SuperCut is the patented HOLZ-HER prescoring system. It provides ready-to-glue cuts with just one basic adjustment.
- Two carbide blades score the surface of coated panels exactly to the width of the saw blade.
- The circular saw blade then cuts the panel without chipping the hard, brittle or fibrous top layer.
- The result is a smooth edge for further processing.
- SuperCut can be adjusted easily on a dimension scale.
- SuperCut can be retrofitted at any time on all SECTOR panel saws.
Manual or (optional) digital dimension display for setting length of vertical cut.
- With extended stop plate as standard feature for narrow parts
- Setting desired dimensions is easy and precise
- Can easily be folded away when not required
Continuous center workpiece support
The central workpiece support can quickly be folded out and placed at the optimal level for ergonomic machining.
With optional narrow part fence to prevent workpieces from tipping away between the fences over the central workpiece support.
Functional control panel at eye height guarantees simple operation.
- Digital dimension display for horizontal cutting (optional)
- Precise dimensional adjustment even for top-most horizontal cuts
For repetitive horizontal cutting dimensions. It is only necessary to set the desired dimension plus saw blade width once. All other cuts are made with the same repetition accuracy. (optional)
Single-company quality – from steel plate to finished machine
In house production of frames for vertical panel saws.
Up to 2200 tons of steel and aluminum are used in HOLZ-HER's own frame construction. A laser cutting unit with fully automatic charging optimizes cutting steel plates with thicknesses up to 25 mm. This ensures that HOLZ-HER can use the ideal material thickness for all construction parts where rigidity is relevant.
With a nominal pressing force of 400 tons, multiple hydraulic trimming presses ensure perfect component shape with automatic material thickness measurement and pressure control.
The individual parts are welded together very carefully. Optimally designed welding equipment ensures high quality consistency for your machine.
The completely welded frames are milled with high precision on a number of long-bed cutting machines. This ensures that all surfaces are optimally prepared for later attachment of guides and equipment.