ARTEA 1020 Edgebander: Complete processing with state-of-the-art control concept
The small, compact HOLZ-HER ARTEA 1020 edgebander operates with the same patented glue application nozzle also used in the larger models. The Glu Jet guarantees flexibility, exceptional edgebanding quality and simple handling.
The easy-to-clean glue system is a great added value for you right from the start.
The state-of-the-art control concept provides graphic selection capabilities - just take your pick and get going!
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER ARTEA series offers
- 15.6" touch screen monitor with graphical operator guidance and VI.SE.
- GluJet with invisible joints
- PUR processing as standard feature
Here is what the HOLZ-HER ARTEA 1020 offers
- Compact with only 3,200 mm
We know what you need: The HOLZ-HER control
Too bad everything is not as easy to operate as our HOLZ-HER controls
With its 15.6” wide format, touch screen color monitor, the Artea edgebander is easy as pie to operate. All settings can be selected on large, interactive graphical displays. For example, direct processes can be selected on the 3D workpiece graphical display. EVA or PUR can be selected at the touch of a button and the correct processing temperature is then set automatically.
- 15.6" touch screen color monitor - standard feature
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form
- Simple operation - control panel at eye height
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values and path points
- Service reports in plain text
- Operator access with password protection
- USB for data backup
- VI.SE. Function (Digital Logbook)
- Roll magazine with automatic end trimming shears
- Single strip feeder (max. edging thickness 5 mm)
- Coiled edging with edging thickness up to 3 mm
- incl. roll plate with diameter of 800 mm
Jointing cutting - 50 mm
Jointing cutter unit with synchronized/counter rotation incl. 2 diamond tipped cutters. Working height of 50 mm.
The most flexible glue application system on the market
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
No other glue application system offers this flexibility with this energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen. Invisible joints with PUR glue, which can also be used in wet areas, are an obvious choice for HOLZ-HER customers.
Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to all popular synthetic and veneer edging, HOLZ-HER remains unequaled in terms of appearance, regardless of the material. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
High quality 2-roller pressure unit for pressing edging against panel cleanly and forcefully.
End trimming unit - 50 mm
- Heavy duty, single motor trimming unit on stable linear guide
- Optional: Chamfered trimming
- Multifunction cutter for flush cutting up to 5 mm as well as 2 mm radius as standard feature
- Optional: Radius 1 mm | Radius 3 mm | Chamfer 45 degrees
Scraper unit for perfect finishing
- For perfect smoothing of radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging
- Any glue residues are scraped off completely by the application-controlled flat scraper
- Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing
Front and rear spraying units
A release agent is sprayed on to a precisely defined area by special spray nozzles in the entry area. This prevents any glue or contamination residues from adhering. These glue and contamination residues are removed reliably by the spraying unit (for cleaning agent) in the discharge area in combination with the buffing unit
- Optional features for the ARTEA series