SPRINT 1327 power edgebander: Multi-function milling technology – highly efficient and affordable
With the SPRINT 1327 power edge banding machine, you get edge banding technology at the highest level. Motorised positioning axes are used for the entire machine. This enables HOLZ-HER to perform repeatable changeovers at the touch of a button without opening the machine bonnet.
The new high-speed servo axes are used on the SPRINT 1327 power. Thanks to their fast infeed, they enable "set-up in the gap", which means you can run different applications in the machine at the same time with the SPRINT 1327 power.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER SPRINT series offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- PC control – with touch screen
- Variable Feed Rate up to 18 m/min.
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 15 mm
Here is what the HOLZ-HER SPRINT 1327 power offers
- Single motor corner copying unit
iTronic for intelligent automation
iTronic operating components
1. Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
2. Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
3. Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
4. Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time). Your advantages:
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
5. Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimization of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
fa.s.t. setting technology
fa.s.t. or "setup in the gap" is one of the major themes for efficient edging operations. fa.s.t. enables you to run different machining processes at the same time on the edgebander. For example, it is possible for the operator to switch on the corner rounding unit intelligently, without having to empty the machine for the set-up procedure.
EdgeControl - simple and intuitive
21.5" Touch screen color monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- 21.5" touch screen color monitor
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Simple operation – rotating and swiveling control panel at eye height.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
- Individual management for up to ten users with password protection and individual authorization.
- Network connectivity.
- Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with HOLZ-HER service department.
- Barcode interface
Cut edgings often have small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process.
For perfect edge appearance and top quality, all HOLZ-HER edgebanders are equipped with diamond tipped cutters with integrated chip evacuation as well as high concentricity and long service life. The jointing cutters have patented purging holes to effectively prevent double machining, thus increasing the service life significantly. In addition a height adjustment feature is included for optimum utilization of the cutters.
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edge feeders with SYNCHRO drive. With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this feeder guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimizes edging protrusions.
Small feed angle thanks to nozzle design - easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 15 mm.
The flexible glue application system
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
Hardly any other glue application system offers this flexibility with such energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Invisible joints with PUR glue, which can also be used in wet areas, are an obvious choice for HOLZ-HER customers.
Brilliant appearance, regardless of material - Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
Optional with NC servo-axis for independent glue height adjustment from machine bridge.
Pressure unit with synchronous drive and automatic adaptation to feed rate. Straight and tapered pressure rollers for perfectly glued joints.
- With NC servo-axis for motorized adjustment to specific edge thickness
Pneumatic trimming unit - 60 mm
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; a standard feature allows this unit to be pivoted to 10 degrees pneumatically. High quality version with stable cast iron pillars.
Sawing motors each with two guides for precisely trimming off protruding edging.
Cutter unit with 6 NC servoaxes
Cutter unit with 6 NC high speed servoaxes including diamond cutter with 2 mm radius and flush cutter up to 8 mm (other tool profiles available on request).
Heavy duty floor-mounted machine with shock-absorbing mounts and large sensing rollers for perfect results even at high feed rates.
100% repetition accuracy at the touch of a button based on zero-clearance mechanisms and six high precision NC servo-axes. Horizontal sensing with angular sensing rollers with chemically applied nickel plating developed especially for processing modern, high gloss edging.
- with multiple stage tool
Cutter unit with 1 high speed NC servo-axis
Copy cutter unit for corner work up to edge thickness of 3 mm (standard R=2 mm) or alternatively chamfer = 45°. Postforming profiles possible. Operating height 12 to 60 mm
- Diamond tool for long service life
- Integrated vacuum cleaning feature for attachments
- Linear guides for precision copy work
- High speed NC servo-axes for optimizing radius contour for thin edging and smaller radiuses
- High speed NC servo-axes with fa.s.t. Feature (“set-up in the gap“)
For perfect smoothing of radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging.
- High gloss package with four NC servo-axes
Flat scraper with plunge control
Clean post-processing of surfaces. Application-controlled with two reversible blades, manual post-processing not required. Standard setup.
Flat scrapers with pre and post-sensing
Clean surface finishing with pre- and post-sensing for high feed rates. 2 HW cutting edges, for use on 4 sides.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing. Standard setup.
Energy savings made easy
The intelligent ECO Mode energy management for HOLZ-HER CNC machines not only helps preserve our environment - it also saves you money.
Are You Already Saving?
Are you still "rolling" glue or are you already saving? Savings of up to € 1,000 / year with our patented Glu Jet nozzle system.
Simple, fast and sustainable: more details in a downloadable PDF document.Prospect Sprint (PDF, 1 MB)