SPRINT 1329 multi edgebander: Integrated, highly efficient multi-function milling technology
Customers are continuously demanding more customization and material variety. Multiple profile technology is essential for modern carpentry shops to implement such demands productively and profitably. The HOLZ-HER SPRINT 1329 multi is equipped with integrated multi-function milling technology with multiple stage tools and revolving tool changers. This allows machining of various radiuses or applications with a 45° bevel at the touch of a button. The SPRINT 1329 multi reduces your setup times enormously and even allows production of small lots at any time.
On the inside, the SPRINT 1329 multi operates with assemblies from the high-end series with play-free mechanical systems and high precision, fully digital NC servo-axes, guaranteeing precise positioning with 100% repetition accuracy. An 18.5 inch touchscreen with wide-screen format allows selection of the specific profile on the multiple stage diamond tool and the unit is automatically guided into the starting position. The new NC drives and play-free mechanical systems are also integrated into the dual-motor shaping cutter. A fully automatic revolving tool changer allows fully automatic shaping with a wide variety of profiles. The fully automatic scraper unit performs the final machining operation. Two different profiles can be selected at the touch of a button. Reduced setup times, always excellent quality and enormous variety are natural features of this machine. The high performance SPRINT 1329 multi, is a completely smart edgebander providing an efficient partner at your side.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER SPRINT series offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- PC control – with touch screen
- Variable Feed Rate up to 18 m/min.
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 15 mm
Here is what the HOLZ-HER SPRINT 1329 multi offers
- Multi-function milling technology
iTronic for intelligent automation
iTronic operating components
1. Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
2. Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
3. Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
4. Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time). Your advantages:
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
5. Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimization of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
fa.s.t. setting technology
fa.s.t. or "setup in the gap" is one of the major themes for efficient edging operations. fa.s.t. enables you to run different machining processes at the same time on the edgebander. For example, it is possible for the operator to switch on the corner rounding unit intelligently, without having to empty the machine for the set-up procedure.
EdgeControl - simple and intuitive
21.5" Touch screen color monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- 21.5" touch screen color monitor
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Simple operation – rotating and swiveling control panel at eye height.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
- Individual management for up to ten users with password protection and individual authorization.
- Network connectivity.
- Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with HOLZ-HER service department.
- Barcode interface
- Including height adjustment for optimum utilization of cutters.
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edge feeders with SYNCHRO drive. With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this feeder guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimizes edging protrusions.
Shallow feed angle thanks to nozzle design – easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 15 mm.
The most flexible glue application system on the market
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
No other glue application system offers this flexibility with this energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Visual zero joints with PUR glue – allowing use in wet areas – are natural for HOLZ-HER customers.
Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections, HOLZ-HER remains unequaled in terms of appearance, regardless of the material. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
Pressure unit with synchronous drive and automatic adaptation to feed rate. Straight and tapered pressure rollers for perfectly glued joints.
- With NC servo-axis for motorized adjustment to specific edge thickness
Pneumatic trimming unit - 60 mm
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; a standard feature allows this unit to be pivoted to 10 degrees pneumatically. High quality version with stable cast iron pillars.
Sawing motors each with two guides for precisely trimming off protruding edging.
1329 multi Cutter unit
Heavy duty floor-mounted machine with shock-absorbing mounts and large sensing rollers for perfect results even at high feed rates.
100% repetition accuracy at the touch of a button based on zero-clearance mechanisms and six high precision NC servo-axes. Horizontal sensing with angular sensing rollers with chemically applied nickel plating developed especially for processing modern, high gloss edging.
- with multiple stage tool
Multi shaping cutter unit
Shaping cutter unit with four NC servo-axes as standard feature
Uncompromising shaping cutter unit for workpieces with thicknesses up to 60 mm.
Unit adjustment on linear guides. With standard blast nozzles in front of sensing rollers to blow away chips in front of sensing areas. Including shelf program for optimum processing of shelves with rounded edges.
- With optional, multi-revolving tool changer.
Multiple scraper unit
For perfect smoothing of radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging with two profiles. The unit operates with assemblies using play-free mechanical systems and high precision, fully digital NC servo-axes, guaranteeing precise positioning with 100% repetition accuracy. An 18.5 inch touchscreen with wide-screen format allows selection of the specific profile on the multiple stage tool and the unit is automatically guided into the starting position.
Clean post-processing of surfaces. Application-controlled with two reversible blades, manual post-processing not required. Standard setup.
Flat scrapers with pre and post-sensing
Clean surface finishing with pre- and post-sensing for high feed rates. 2 HW cutting edges, for use on 4 sides. Completely eliminates all manual finishing.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing. Standard setup.