Edgebander SPRINT 1329: Flexible for All Edging Trends - three High Performance Models
The edgebanding machine SPRINT 1329 provides multifunction technology at the highest level. Motor-driven adjustable axes are used for the entire machine. This HOLZ-HER edgebander thus allows conversion to precisely reproducible dimensions at the touch of a button, without having to open the machine hood.
The SPRINT 1329 is available in three high performance versions for complete processing of state-of-the-art edging and panel materials. This ensures flexibility for every new edging trend.
Our top seller "premium" model - with its dual motor corner rounding unit for edge thicknesses up to 15 mm and workpiece thicknesses up to 60 mm - satisfies all desires for processing flexibility . The “massive” version - with two cutter units - allows simple processing of solid wood edging with thicknesses up to 15 mm without changing tools. The “grooving” model has an NC-controlled, fully automatic, pivoting grooving unit.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER SPRINT series offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- PC control – with touch screen
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 15 mm
iTronic for intelligent automation
iTronic operating components
1. Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
2. Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
3. Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
4. Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time). Your advantages:
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
5. Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimization of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
EdgeControl - simple and intuitive
18.5" Touch screen color monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- 18.5" touch screen color monitor - standard feature.
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Simple operation – rotating and swiveling control panel at eye height.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
- Individual management for up to ten users with password protection and individual authorization.
- Network connectivity.
- Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with HOLZ-HER service department.
- Barcode interface
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edge feeders with SYNCHRO drive. With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this feeder guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimizes edging protrusions.
Shallow feed angle thanks to nozzle design – easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 15 mm.
- Including height adjustment for optimum utilization of cutters.
The most flexible glue application system on the market
Heat-up, glue change and cleaning require only 3 minutes each
No other glue application system offers this flexibility with this energy efficiency and cleanliness. HOLZ-HER thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Visual zero joints with PUR glue – allowing use in wet areas – are natural for HOLZ-HER customers.
Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections, HOLZ-HER remains unequaled in terms of appearance, regardless of the material. HOLZ-HER sets the trends for tomorrow today.
Pressure unit with synchronous drive and automatic adaptation to feed rate. Straight and tapered pressure rollers for perfectly glued joints.
- With NC servo-axis for motorized adjustment to specific edge thickness (optional).
Pneumatic trimming unit - 60 mm
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; a standard feature allows this unit to be pivoted to 10 degrees pneumatically. High quality version with stable cast iron pillars.
Sawing motors each with two guides for precisely trimming off protruding edging.
Flush cutting unit
High performance cutter unit for edge thickness up to 15 mm. Two NC servo-axes for cutting with and without edge protrusion (optional).
- 15 mm edge thickness standard on SPRINT 1327 massiv and 1329 massiv.
Pneumatic cutter unit
Multifunction cutter unit for flush cut on edging with thickness up to 8 mm, radiuses up to 3 mm, pivots 0-15 degrees. Including diamond tipped tools.
Further equipment: Integrated chip collection in tool, ProLock system.
- Also available as option: Fully automatic control with four NC servo-axes and automatic pivot adjustment.
Multifunction cutter unit - 4 NC servo-axes
For flush, radius and chamfer cutting including permanently installed diamond tipped tool with patented Air Stream system.
- Also available with optional fully automatic control with six NC servo-axes.
Copy cutter unit - 60 mm
Corner rounding unit for processing corners with edge thickness up to 3 mm. Tools for radiuses up to 3 mm and chamfers up to 45 degrees – postformed profiles possible.
- Diamond tipped tools for long service life.
- Integrated chip collection in tool.
- Working height of 60 mm.
(standard feature on 1329 massive and 1329 grooving)
Shaping cutter unit with 4 NC servo-axes
Shaping cutter unit for corner rounding. Machining with two cutter motors for a wide variety of postformed profiles. Standard equipment includes four NC servo-axes as well as two diamond tipped cutters with CM technology and ProLock quick change chuck. Maximum workpiece thickness 60 mm.
- Pendulum sensor
Automatic pendulum sensor copies rear without material protrusion and leaves the optimum edge protrusion for the longitudinal edge for subsequent machining with the radius scraper.
(standard feature on 1329 premium)
With two NC servo-axis for groove depth adjustment as well as groove position above control panel as a standard feature. Pivots 0 - 90 degrees including grid holes at increments of 11.25 degrees. Including plunge control.
For perfect smoothing of radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging.
- Also available with two NC servo-axes (optional).
- High gloss package with four NC servo-axes (optional).
Clean post-processing of surfaces. Application-controlled with two reversible blades, manual post-processing not required. Standard setup.
Flat scrapers with pre and post-sensing
Clean surface finishing with pre- and post-sensing for high feed rates. 2 HW cutting edges, for use on 4 sides. Completely eliminates all manual finishing. Both units can be lifted automatically for special applications.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing. Standard setup.
Front and rear spraying units
Spraying units for parting agents and cleaning agents for feed and discharge area. Anti-static, coolant and lubricant – electronically controlled by special nozzles - for a perfect edge finishing.
Maximum efficiency with Holz-Her machine networking
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.