CNC Machining Center EVOLUTION 7405 4mat: Complete CNC machining in compact format
The vertical CNC machines of the EVOLUTION series offer unique patent-pending solutions for complete processing of your workpieces. Distinguished by well-thought-through industrial design and extremely stable layout.
Unique in its class, the EVOLUTION 7405 4mat offers absolutely precise edge routing on all four workpiece edges and thus complete formatting for panel material.
The technical data for the EVOLUTION series speaks for itself: A through dimension of 1200 mm in height and unlimited machining in length with minimum space requirement at the same time. Material thicknesses of 8 to 70 mm make the vertical machining centers from HOLZ-HER all-round machines for producing everything from drawers to body parts, furniture fronts and rear walls; in short complete machining of all your products. Above all the EVOLUTION 7405 4mat guarantees short cycle times and extreme precision, because workpieces with lengths up to 1500 mm can be machined without reclamping. The solid design of the EVOLUTION series guarantees you maximum machining quality.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Doors Ready - The optional door package
The EVOLUTION models are even more flexible in their use due to the increased opening dimension of 1200 mm in the workpiece height.
A completely new and optional EVOLUTION door package consisting of a specially developed angular gear for lock cases and a lock case milling cutter extends the possibilities of the vertical CNC from HOLZ-HER.
The door package allows the complete machining of door sheets up to a maximum thickness of 70 mm. The hinge side and the lock side are machined in two clamping operations. The supplied Ø 16 mm end milling cutter allows a milling depth of up to 115 mm and thus enables the insertion of lock cases with different dimensions. Handle and lock holes can also be precisely drilled using HOPS macros. After turning the door leaf, hinges for rebated doors as well as concealed hinges or fittings for object doors can be inserted in the second clamping.
EVOLUTION for Doors - Door processing for practitioners
The EVOLUTION door package is perfectly suited for practical use in door processing. In addition to the insertion of lock cases, handle holes and hinges, the package allows the milling of recesses for door closers and cold enemies. The package offers modern carpenters everything they need for door production. Maximum benefit in the smallest possible space.
xcut package - from panel strips to finished furniture
Simple. Efficient. Cost saving. From Panel Strips to Finished Furniture.
With xcut package the EVOLUTION automatically produces the required workpieces from panel strips previously cut in the longitudinal direction. The xcut mode completely eliminates cross-cuts otherwise required.
The xcut software lists all jobs pending on the machine. This provides the machine operator with a perfect overview of all jobs. The strips are cut to the precise length, formated on all 4 sides, and drilled as required. This process ensures that the entire surface of the panel strips is utilized optimally.
In the so-called edge mode, previously edged strips can be formatted tearfree to the required length. This is how the optional xcut package makes the EVOLUTION 7402 and 7405 to the centre of your efficient carcase production.
- xcut Table – extended infeed table for the safe guidance of long panel strips.
- xcut Software Package – including CabinetSelect with more than 400 pre-programmed examples of cabinet furniture. Individually adaptable with CabinetControl or CabinetControl Pro.
- Workpiece Database – „Warehouse“ including CSV interface, Hop-Import and sort-function.
- Laser Measurement – automatic length and width measurement of the strip as off-cut detection.
- Automatic Formatting – length and width formatting through X- and Y-milling.
- Part Identification – simply scan and identify workpiece programs by means of optional barcode scanner and Easy-Label-printing unit with label software.
CabinetControl - for programming your furniture simply
CabinetControl – software for simple furniture designing
Our high quality, user-friendly HOLZ-HER machine control system is an integral part of the machine’s design. The equipment package includes CAMPUS V7 / NC Hops with office and machine license and full-fledged aCADemy CAD software. The optional CabinetControl Base furniture design software rounds out this premium package. This offer provides the prerequisites for effective machining and convenient operation with barcode interface, manual control unit, import features and much more.
- CabinetControl Base as ideal starter package (optional).
- Design of furniture.
- Views can be represented in 2D or 3D.
- Quick adaptation to individual desires of furniture buyers.
- Perfect presentation of furniture.
- Automatic completion of cutting plans.
- Generates CNC machining program automatically at the touch of a button
- An optional professional version of CabinetControl EVOLUTION is also available with library, calculation, data transfer to pressure beam saws, etc. Also ideal for planning kitchens and rooms.
CabinetControl Pro - Perfect 3D room planning with cabinet generator
CabinetControl Pro is the extension for professional use in furniture planning and customer presentation. Plan furniture or design entire living situations. Support your customer's imagination for faster decisions. Present the planned furniture photorealistically from any perspective directly to the customer on site.
- Plan your furniture in different room situations: Wardrobes, pitched roof cupboards, dormer cupboards, kitchens, bathroom furniture, office furniture, wardrobes, sliding door cupboards, living room furniture, sideboards, built-in cupboards, hi-fi and TV furniture, counters, beds, tables, etc.
- As a carpenter, you know how furniture is made. With just a few entries, you can go directly to the finished planning without any CAD knowledge at all. From there it is just a push of a button and all data is ready for production. This way you can quickly and easily get to the planning and work preparation stage.
- Together with your customer you plan and present your furniture quickly and vividly. You implement any spontaneous change request directly and your customer immediately knows exactly what he is getting. This makes his decision easier and you will get your order more quickly.
The cutting data and the CNC programs for your HOLZ-HER panel saw and the HOLZ-HER CNC machine are automatically generated with the planning. The additional option TrunRAY perfects the display of the created renderings.
4mat provides complete processing
Complete processing on all 4 sides with lengths up to 1500 mm without reclamping
- Simply adjust the bottom jointing dimension – the rest is accomplished automatically.
Significantly shorter machining times
- while maintaining maximum precision and machining quality.
Generous machining dimensions
- Up to 1200 mm opening dimension and 920 mm milling dimension in height as well as 3200 mm without additional supports in length. And still extremely space-saving and compact.
Fully automatic thickness adaptation for workpieces from 8 to 70 mm
- Ideal for rear walls, sides, fronts and even kitchen counter tops. These can be processed in any length in workshops with appropriate space and safety intervals.
Complete machining – convincingly good
Unique features offered on the EVOLUTION 7405 4mat. Precise edge routing on all four workpiece edges allows panels to be formatted completely. The result is perfectly formated workpieces completely grooved and profiled on all edges.
With the Performance package upgrade to the 7.5 kW HSK spindle with tool changer for 6 tools, the machine also allows profile milling, point thinning, engraving, etc. with automatic tool change in this machine class. The EVOLUTION 7405 4mat is therefore a full value machining center ready for implementation of an infinite variety of design ideas.
- Complete processing on all 4 sides in one clamping operation with the EVOLUTION 7405 4mat. Simply adjust the bottom jointing dimension – the rest is accomplished automatically.
Unique clamping concept
Fully automatic positioning of suction cups. Automatic contact pressure independent of material thickness for optimum results and precise dimensions.
Whether panel material or solid wood: The automatic vacuum clamping system of the EVOLUTION series ensures a secure hold that is gentle on the material.
Perfectly equipped - standard drilling head
15 drilling spindles for 5 in-line holes each in X and Y directions as well as 6 horizontal drills and integrated sawing unit for quick and precise results. As an option, the EVOLUTION series can also be equipped for even higher performance with an XL-drilling head, with up to 22 drilling spindles and grooving saw.
Extra large XL drilling head
For even more drilling power - also with XL drilling head
Thanks to the XL drilling head, the range of applications and the enormous versatility of the vertical machining center is further increased. Equipped with up to 22 spindles, the head can be generously equipped for drilling rows of holes, structural and through-holes - reducing time-wasting drill changes.
Above all the possibility to equip the head with an additional double-drilling spindle in the Y direction and an extra strong spindle for hinge drill bits brings a unique level of flexibility. This allows 5 mm and 8 mm holes to be drilled in the sides in both X and Y directions – flexibility to your advantage.
For holding all types of material
HOLZ-HER offers a variety of special suction cups for various types of material and processing requirements. This makes the EVOLUTION series even more versatile.
Standard suction cups with and without sensing valve
- Ideal for processing panels
Solid wood suction cups
- Ideal for extremely heavy workpieces and applications with solid wood
- You can change over your EVOLUTION machine for use on special materials within the shortest possible time.
Automatic tolerance correction
Determination of exact length dimension and automatic correction of tolerances for dimension-dependent drilling. Perfect optional supplement for high precision drilling, e.g. for workpieces which have already been edged.
Shorter processing times
Easy on material and time-saving, because workpieces with lengths up to 1,500 mm can be machined without reclamping.
- Up to 35% shorter machining cycles.
Unique Pic2Plate Software
HOLZ-HER offers the unique, patented Pic2Plate software allowing image data to be copied and vector cutting programs to be generated quickly and easily (optional on 7405 4mat and 7405 Connect).
- Supplement your product portfolio to include light-reflex engraving with depth effect.
- Generate unique visible and tactile works of art on your HOLZ-HER EVOLUTION CNC.
- A normal photo or scan is all you need to create works of art in just a few steps for many types of applications and from different types of panel materials.
- The Pic2Plate-Software is easy as pie to use!
- The integrated post processor guarantees seamless transfer of the milling data to your HOLZ-HER CNC using CAMPUS software.
Maximum efficiency with HOLZ-HER machine networking
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.